Advance Search


Solution of OCX Commponet Missing Error while Installing Kundli Pro


If you trying to install Kundli Pro and faced a error like this

" OCX Component missing "

Then you need to download one file name " MDAC_TYP " Install it first and then install the Kundli Pro.

It will definetly solve your problem.

As I provide both files in my package (Check the snap below)




First install the MDAC_TYP and after that install the SETUP file.


If still facing the problem post your comment. Thanx.


1 comments to "Solution of OCX Commponet Missing Error while Installing Kundli Pro"

  • My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at web, however
    I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.
    My weblog ... lanautica

Post a Comment

Visitors Count

Like Us

Enter your email ID and press Subscribe Us to get the Latest Updates.
Web hosting for webmasters